Join us in Portland, Oregon for an inspiring gathering of like-minded people from around the world.Hear from Luis Palau, Lee Strobel (NYT best-selling author of The Case for Christ) and other leaders in evangelism. Receive intensive training and CONNECT with other evangelists to encourage, challenge and collaborate with each other.
This conference is intended for our Palau Alliance members and their teams only. Click here to learn more about membership.
|Early Bird Registration:||$109||(On/before August 9)|
|Regular Pricing:||$149||(After August 9)|
As an Alliance member, the registration fee covers both you and your spouse. Team members must be registered separately. Conference fees include registration fees, conference materials, access to all sessions and labs, and three conference meals. Accommodations and conference will be at the Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel 8235 NE Airport Way, Portland, Oregon 97220
To make your reservation at the Sheraton Hotel, call 1-800-325-3535.
As you begin to make travel arrangements, here are some details you'll want to know:
- Airport is very close to hotel, free shuttle is provided by hotel.
- Opening events start at 6:30pm on Monday, August 19th.
- Closing banquet and plenary session with Lee Strobel end at 9pm on Wednesday, August 21st.
- View full conference schedule or lab schedule
- All meals are covered by the Palau Association or the hotel except dinner on Monday and Tuesday. View map of nearby restaurants, most within in walking or shuttle distance.
August 19-21, 2013